Monday, June 18, 2012

June-aling-along

Where have I been?  Mostly enjoying the long, warm days of summer, and the extra freedom of schedule I have this time of year.

Here's a taste of what I've been up to:
 Enjoying beautiful NY parks..



 Eating with friends in my backyard (including a little kitty friend)!

 Going to the Public Market every week for great deals and good food, ...

 ... flowers, and LOTS of people..
 .. and guitar music...
... and a European cheese shop!

 I visited a rose garden or two,


biked along the Genesee with a friend,


and walked the pier at Ontario Beach Park - twice so far.

Pretty good for halfway through June, I'd say.  What about you?  What wonderful summer adventures have you had, or do you have planned?  Any recommendations of great things to do in Western NY?

No comments:

Post a Comment