In roughly chronological order (starting with the books I listed as currently reading last year):
Books I'm reading (or hoping to get back too soon)
- Surprised by hope, by N.T. Wright. I have already written 4 posts on this book. See them here.
- The Circle of Seasons: Meeting God in the Church Year, by Kiberlee Ireton. This short book is one of my resources for my posting on the topic of the Church calendar.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, by Rowling. Yet another booksale purchase. To answer your questions - no, I haven't read any of the others in the series (odd as this may seem).
- How to Read the Bible for All It's Worth, by Fee and Stuart. I highly recommend this book. The only reason I haven't finished it is that it is one of those books that needs to be read in stages, when the passages discussed can be studies alongside, and the techniques practiced.
- Praying, by Packer. I have to confess I was slightly disappointed by this book. It has good content, but sometimes it is slow going and I wish they had been a little more ruthless in the editing process.
Books I hope to read:
Rather than make another list -- do you have any recommendations?